Amplify Vacation Rental Marketing
Channel Partner: Booking.com
Channel Manager Featured Partner: About Booking.com
Booking.com is a truly global brand. With the volume of searches that this portal experiences daily, the booking potential for your vacation rental properties is huge. You can use the Kigo Channel Manager to send your property's availability to Booking.com, keeping your vacation rental website and your Booking.com listings completely in-sync. Connecting your vacation rental properties to Booking.com through Kigo's Channel Manager simplifies and expands your vacation rental marketing.
Booking.com Extranet Just Got Easier
- Reach Booking.com’s millions of visitors every month.
- Booking.com will translate your listing into up to 43 languages.
Sync availability calendar and take bookings in real time
- Use Kigo’s Channel Manager software to keep your listing on Booking.com synced with your vacation rental website – no double bookings!
- Take bookings on your vacation rental website and see them instantly appear on your Booking.com calendar.
- Sync all pricing data to manage your online presence through Kigo.
Leverage your vacation rental marketing budget with Booking.com
- Reach thousand of new customers for only a small percentage of the value of the booking.
- Get your properties listed free of charge and only pay when they generate bookings.
Be part of one of the biggest operations in online travel
- List with Booking.com and get your data syndicated to up to 5000 affiliate sites.
- Over 17,000 staff worldwide to help your properties generate bookings.
- Dedicated team will help get your properties online and generate more bookings.
For more information visit www.booking.com