Product Features & More from Kigo
We proudly announce that Kigo has officially become a Premier Partner of Booking.com, which is the top and highest-value tier in the Connectivity Partner Program launched by Booking.com.
At Kigo, we have worked hard to develop the latest integrations with Booking.com to help you strengthen your recovery strategy during these unstable times.
You can feel confident that you are benefitting from the best features of Booking.com, using Kigo Channel Manager!
Check out our brand-new and enhanced Kigo "All Reservations" page! Our goal is to make it easier to manage your daily reservations.
- Improved navigation speed to access your results faster
- New filter functionality so you can create your focused searches
- Brand new design for reservations details list – access all relevant reservation information at a glance
Promotions continue to be your ally in these difficult times, so offering relevant and competitive pricing is important as demand picks up again. We have focused on giving you more options in our recently launched promotions section in Kigo to define discounts and promotions.
Increase exposure to your listings and promotions!
- In addition to the synchronization with Booking.com, you can now synchronize your Last Minute and Early Bird promotions with Airbnb. Learn more here.
- Help listing conversation rates for listings published on your websites by creating your Basic, Early Bird or Last Minute promotions
- Automatically receive door codes in your Kigo inbox from Kigo partners like Operto. Send information to guests from your Kigo inbox to the Airbnb platform via your preferred language (English, Spanish, Italian, German or French).
- Benefit from the Kigo Inquiry AutoResponder to automatically respond to inquiries from Airbnb. In addition to creating a better experience for the guest by providing an immediate response, this new functionality will help you reach Airbnb Superhost status, which requires you to respond to 90% of new messages within 24 hours.
- Learn about the cancellation status of your reservations at Airbnb (cancelled by host, by guest or by admin)
- Get a detailed breakdown of the reservation fees. Fees are now sent to Airbnb separately from the rent, helping you increase your ranking and perform better
- Manage multiple Airbnb accounts within the same Kigo account ‒ assign your selection of listings to the different corresponding Airbnb accounts and synchronize them from one unique Kigo account
We’re happy to announce “YourWelcome” as a new official partner of Kigo
- YourWelcome is a smart tablet for vacation rentals. The tablet is left out for guests and acts as the transactional and informational portal during their stay.
Learn more about this new partnership here.
We’re also proudly introducing our new partner SUPERHOG!
- SUPERHOG is a global Risk Management platform providing unique real-time information on properties, hosts and guests for the short-term rental sector.
- SUPERHOG is committed to making short-term rentals 100% safe for everyone and creating a future where it’s easier to make better decisions.
Learn more about this new partnership here.
For your convenience, you can now choose among "Online", "Offline" and "Online and Offline" payments options for Vrbo/HomeAway reservations. Choose if you want to work with Invoice Mode and/or Credit Card!
You will now be able to more exhaustively control which kind of payments you want to accept for your Vrbo/HomeAway reservations.
We want to know your feedback regarding which elements of KigoPro software you love and which you would like us to improve. With this in mind, we have included a widget throughout the product for you to provide your thoughts around product usability and functionality.
Kigo has created a new promotions section to define discounts and promotions that can later be synchronized to multiple channels within the same platform (Kigo) instead of having to define promotions in each of the channels’ separate platforms and extranets.
The promotions setup in Kigo is extremely intuitive and user friendly; you can both create and assign promotions to the listings of your choice during the period of time of your choice, which will be synchronized with your channel of choice (now available for Booking.com only).
In addition to creating coupon codes for your website, you can now create the six Booking.com promotion types from Booking.com to meet booking preferences for a variety of travelers: basic promotions, discounts for early and last minute bookings, mobile users, country and geo, and for business travelers. Learn more here.
In Kigo, you can now define a minimum time between reservations so that the cleaning process can be taken care of with the extra measures needed for this pandemic. You can now create a "stay rule" defining time between reservations and Kigo will automatically close the calendar availability before and after each reservation for the defined period of time.
In addition to closing availability for the days assigned for cleaning, when you define a minimum time between reservations, this will automatically create an amenity that will be sent to Vrbo/HomeAway and will be seen by the guest (e.g. defining 2 days between reservations will create the “GUEST GAP PERIOD 48 HOURS” amenity).
Reassuring the guests is a key factor in order to attract them to your properties. Ensuring a proper cleaning is one of the important things that guests are requesting to ensure they can enjoy of a safe stay. Learn more here.
Guests can now cancel their bookings in the Vrbo/HomeAway platform: Vrbo /HomeAway has made the option available for guests to cancel reservations directly in the Vrbo /HomeAway platform, and Kigo has developed the ability to receive and manage those cancelled directly in Kigo. We are committed to helping you reduce your workload in these difficult times. Stop handling cancelations manually with the guest and handle them in Kigo.
At Kigo, we have recently added three new third-party integrations that you can now access in our platform.
HomeToGo: international exposure, direct guest communication, fast integration and enhanced brand visibility – all of this and much more is now only a few clicks away for all Kigo clients. HomeToGo also covers distribution on Wimdu and Casamundo so listings automatically go live on these sites. Learn more here.
Operto: a property automation system that provides intelligent control of smart home/IOT devices at scale, improves guest experience and operational efficiency for all types of short-term accommodations. Learn more here.
Apartment Ocean: artificial intelligence (AI) based marketing tool to help real estate companies increase customer conversion and satisfaction, while reducing customer acquisition costs. Learn more here.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Airbnb and Vrbo/HomeAway have been working to extend their Length of Stay Pricing Model to more than 30 days. Kigo's system now allows for up to 60 nights reservation. Earn longer term, predictable and consistent revenue.
- Some local authorities have established strict regulations and a minimum stay, such as 30 days, for bookings
- Diversify your booking strategy and offer longer term stays
- Healthcare and essential workers may need long term options to quarantine away from their families safely while fighting the pandemic
Kigo now allows the management of both internal messaging and Airbnb communications in the same platform, available in an upgraded and more user friendly design.
The new inbox also allows the display of messages from Vrbo/HomeAway inquiries so that you can quickly identify and manage your leads.
The Booking.com Reporting API helps property managers save time. You can now manage Booking.com reservation incidences directly in Kigo, and Kigo will then sync them to Booking.com.
The property manager can now manage directly in Kigo the following:
- Mark a credit card as invalid
- Cancel the booking when the credit card is invalid
- Cancel the booking when the guest has not shown up
Virtual Credit Cards usage helps property managers reach more guests, reduce cancellations and save time on administrative tasks.
The following features are now fully compatible within the new Content API Booking.com connection in Kigo Channel Manager:
- Property basic details
- Rate plans
- Fees and taxes
- Check-in and check-out dates
- Name of the host or hosting company
- Photo of the host or logo of the company
- Information associated with property profile
- Allows pets
- Allows smoking
- Allows parties/events
With Kigo's integration to Vrbo/HomeAway, our customers are now eligible to benefit from "Price Consistency" which ensures that there are not price discrepancies in the traveler's booking experience. With Price Consistency, travelers see the same consistent rate from search to checkout. Price Consistency also helps increase the listings' conversions and allows:
- Distribution through TravelMob
- Distribution to HomeAway UK
- Allows US-based Property Managers to access the “Boost” program